DAPL 37th Annual Sporting Clays Shoot
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED – there are limited spots still available. Please call the DAPL Office if you would like to participate.
The DAPL Clay Shoot is one of the DAPL’s most popular events. Teams of shooters are challenged by a course sporting clay targets, followed by lunch and the awarding of prizes. Each shooter receives a door prize, with a roughly 1-in-10 chance of winning a firearm, and a high-end firearm is also raffled off to benefit the DAPL Scholarship Fund.
- Registration for the 2021 DAPL Sporting Clays Shoot is online ONLY.
- You may purchase from 1 to 5 entries. (1 team = 5 shooters)
- If you are purchasing multiple entries, and you know the names of all of your team members, please enter them. Otherwise, enter “Team TBD”.
- If you are attending solo or are purchasing less than 5 entries, we will organize you into teams of 5 at the event check in.
- The number of shooters is limited to 225, and the event sells out every year. Although you have the option to pay by check, your entry will NOT be reserved until payment has been received and processed. We therefore encourage all participants to pay by credit card, which will guarantee your entry immediately
- Ammunition inventories are extremely low. Be sure to purchase your ammunition early! You will need at least 100 shells. Shot size can be no large than 7 1/2 and 1 1/8 oz. of shot. Be sure to grab an extra box for the flurry!
Shooters (Lunch Included): DAPL Members – $100.00 / Non-Members – $175.00
Non-Shooters (Lunch Only): $15.00 (must email DAPL Office to register for lunch only)
The DAPL and event chairs continue to monitor general COVID-19 and location specific safety guidance. While we do not anticipate these having a significant impact on our ability to enjoy this great event, we do ask that you remain understanding, flexible and prepared to practice safety guidance for the benefit of all our members and our community. We will provide additional information on developments as necessary as we approach the event.